HIBLOW WG-4 Linear Air Pumps are specifically focused on uses in backyard ponds and other applications in ornamental water features. It is intended for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week and up to 365 days per year. The WG-2 Air Pump can be rebuilt twice for a fraction of the cost of a new pump, extending the life by many years. Not only is a HIBLOW the highest quality option on the market, but it is also the most cost-effective when considering the repairability and longevity.
The pumps are oil-free which eliminates danger of contamination in your pond. They linear diaphragm design allows for quick and inexpensive repair of worn pumps. Includes pressure tap location for external alarm sensor.
- Longest lasting air pump on the market
- Robust diaphragms offer much longer life and performance others on the market
- Equipped with thermo overload protection
- Quiet and Energy efficient
- Includes 90 degree "L" tube, fits 3/8" weighted tubing or 5/8" barb fitting
- Each HIBLOW Air Pump tested before leaving the factory
- 1-year full warranty on all parts
- Repairable- can be rebuilt in 15 minutes
|| 65 watts
|Suggested Pond Size
|| Up to 1/2 Acre
|| 45 dBa
|| 8.15" L x 5.31" W x 7.05" H
|| 1 Year
|Tubing (not included):
|| 3/8" Weighted Tubing or 1/2" Vinyl (up to 50')
HIBLOW USA was incorporated in 2002 to serve as the North, South and Central American distribution subsidiary for Techno Takatsuki Co. As the inventor of linear pump technology, Techno Takatsuki Co. (TTC) has been in the business of electrical and aeration device manufacturing since 1947. TTC has manufacturing facilities in Japan, Vietnam, and the Philippines.