Airmax Pond Dye Packets is the same concentrated formula as the Airmax Pond Dye packaged in easy-to-use water soluble packets. This concentrated formula allows 2 packets of Airmax Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of a competitive liquid dye. Each shade of Airmax Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
- Nature's Blue is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping
- Black DyeMond creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas
Airmax Pond Dye is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions pond dye is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
Pond Dye Packet Dosage Rate:
Use 2 to 4 packets per surface acre, 4-6' deep every 4-8 weeks or as needed.
- 2 packets treats up to 1 acre pond, 4-6' deep
- 4 packets treats up to 2 acre pond, 4-6' deep
- 16 packets treats up to 8 acre pond, 4-6' deep
How To Apply Pond Dye Packets
Do not open packets. Simply toss packet in several areas around the pond - no mixing required. Two packets of Airmax Pond Dye Packets is equivalent to one gallon of other pond and lake colorants.
When To Apply Pond Dye Packets
For year-long beauty, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Airmax Pond Dye Packets and should be applied monthly or as needed to maintain color. Heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye.